Assess and Measure Social Impact
All organisations, whatever they do, have impacts – negative and positive, inadvertent or intended.
We help non-profits, business, charitable and philanthropic investors and public sector agencies understand the social impacts they create, and improve their capacity to produce the impacts they desire of their projects, initiatives and decisions.
What is 'Social Impact'?
It is a valuable tool that helps organisations contribute to sustainable development and social change. It provides ways for anyone to identify, analyse, measure and manage the intended and inadvertent impacts of their actions and initiatives on people.
Social Impact Assessment (SIA) is a traditional practice, established internationally since the 1970s as an aspect of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). In New Zealand, it is currently a legal requirement for developments covered by the Resource Management Act (1991).
Find out more
Find out more
We help you
- Turn scarce resources into meaningful investments that will, in turn, make improvements to people and planet.
- Plan and design projects, initiatives and ventures to make a positive impact.
- Identify and reduce risks and costs of unintended, harmful effects on communities or stakeholder groups.
- Engage and work with affected communities and stakeholder groups to improve the outcomes of your initiative or venture.
- Measure, manage, learn from and demonstrate your impact, helping you explain the difference you make.
Co-Creationz offers trained and professional practitioners who can deliver quality social impact assessments, monitoring and evaluation solutions to international best practice standards.
Connect and collaborate
with other organisations to leverage ideas and resources to make a collective impact.
Share your stories of change
in a creative and trusted environment, to inspire other leaders and change-makers.
Access our expertise
and be supported by our consultants to design and deliver the solutions you need
in our initiatives, workshops and training, which put creativity, sustainability and a just society into practice.
Assess and measure your social impact
Manage, improve and demonstrate the outcomes of your project, policy, programme or initiative.